BGMI Lite Launch Date: It’s been nearly one year in the past since Krafton released Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), but there’s been an official announcement about the Lite launch.
When you’re reading this, you are likely seeking the exact launch date of BGMI Lite. If so, you’re in the right place as we’ve got you covered.
In the past, there was a rumor about the possibility that Krafton would not be releasing the version Lite of the BGMI for many reasons. To find out what the reasons were, visit the link.
If you believe the latest media reports, Krafton is considering launching BGMI Lite for fans who want to play this game using a lower-end device.
To determine if fans were interested in playing on the Lite Version of BGMI Krafton, they conducted a survey in which they asked a variety of questions on the subject.
To find out the launch date for BGMI Lite and how to download it on a lower-end device, continue reading this article.
How to Download BGMI Lite In 2022?
Before Krafton officially launches BGMI Lite on Google Play Store or its official website, Many third-party websites have uploaded APK along with the OBB files.
If you decide to skip this article and head to the website that is a scam to install the BGMI Lite, let me assure readers that these files they’re offering are entirely fake and may cause damage to your device if installed.
After it is available, the Lite Version of BGMI is released via the Google Play Store, TapTap, and Krafton’s official site; you can download it using the instructions in the following paragraphs :
Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for BGMI Lite
- Tao Click the Install button to start the download process.
- After you have downloaded it, click the Install button to install it.
- Once it is installed, please open it and take advantage of it on your low-end device.
- That’s it.
- Download then install TapTap software on your phone (if you haven’t installed it yet)
- If you want to download the TapTap app, click the page.
- Once it is installed, you can launch It on the device you’re using.
- Type ‘BGMI Light ‘ into the search box.
- Choose the game, then press the download button.
- Once you have downloaded it, you can install it by clicking to open it. APK file.
- Once you have installed the game, log into the game using your account, and then play the game.
- That’s it.
BGMI Lite System Requirements
If you’re looking to use BGMI Lite smoothly on your device, ensure that your phone is compatible with the following specifications:
- Operating System: Android 4.1 or higher
- RAM 1GB or more
When Is BGMI Lite Releasing in India?
There is no public announcement on the date of release or BGMI the Lite.