Sensitivity Settings for Headshots: Utilizing the most effective maximum sensitivity settings available in Garena Free Fire will provide you with impressive results, particularly in headshots.
If you’re a novice to the game, tweaking the settings could be tricky.
To help ease what may initially seem to be somewhat of a problem and make it easier for you, we’ve got the information you need.
This guide will show you the top settings for max sensitivity to use with Free Fire.
Best Garena Free Fire Max Sensitivity Settings for Headshots
- General – Use the default settings for maximum sensitivity between 90-100.
- Red Dot – Maintain Red Dot settings 60 between 60 and 75.
- 2X Scope 2X Scope setting in the 95-99 range 99 would be fantastic.
- 4x Scope We suggest between 90 and 95 in 4X Scope.
- Scope – Sniper Scope Maintain Scope Scope configurations between 20 and 30.
- Free Look – A Free Look sensitivity setting within 60 – 75 is the best.
Remember that these settings apply to an Android-powered device with four GB of RAM.
If you have an older machine with more memory, you’ll be able to alter the settings to make the most of it.
How do I change the Maximum Sensitivity Setting?
To alter your maximum settings for sensitivity within Free Fire, you need to go to the top right-hand part of Free Fire’s Free Fire lobby.
There, you will find an icon called Settings. Settings icon.
When you are in your settings menu, you will need to find the option to adjust the sensitivity.
By clicking on it, you will open the menu for sensitivity.
It is now possible to modify the settings for the game’s sensitivity to suit your preferences; that’s it.
With these guidelines, you will quickly alter the maximum sensitivity settings on Free Fire.
As you can see, it is not difficult at all.
Although the settings in this guide are perfect, we suggest making adjustments to discover the best combination.