When Pokemon Go was launched, the PokeFans took the world by storm. The popularity of the game continued rising rapidly but COVID-19 came as a ruiner and made the players stay at homes. But, the Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats can work as a savior. It can help you to play the game freely from the comfort of your bed.
If you are interested to know more about them, continue reading this post. Here, I’m going to tell you about all the Pokemon Go Hacks and Tricks that you can use to move ahead in the game in a quicker fashion.
- Pokemon Go Hacks & Tricks in 2021
- Warning: Using Illegitimate Pokemon Go Hacks May Get Your Account Banned
- List of Legal Pokemon Go Hacks & Tricks
- 1. Skip Egg Hatch Animation
- 2. Skip the Raid Start Animation
- 3. Skip the Catch Animation
- 4. Instantly Add Friends
- 5. Eliminate Any Pokemon from the Gym
- 6. Know about the Team of Any Gym with a Map Tracker
- 7. Bulk Evolve Pokemons Faster
- Final Take
Pokemon Go Hacks & Tricks in 2021
Cheating can never be justified but here we can call it justifiable as Pokemon Go is a game that makes you walk around. But, right now with the world being an unsafe place to go out, you should just stay at home. The Pokemon Go Hacks can help you to play the game easily without having to walk miles. You can simply play it while being at your home to catch fantastic Pokemons.
Here I’m listing all the useful Pokemon Go Hacks along with some tricks for you. Just use them and the game will become easier than ever for you.
Warning: Using Illegitimate Pokemon Go Hacks May Get Your Account Banned
The Pokemon Go team regularly detects players using illegitimate ways to progress in the game. When they find them, they ban their accounts. Along with banning accounts, they have also developed a new system where they slash the illegitimately caught Pokemons and rewards from your reward. Here are the types of Pokemon Go Hacks that you SHOULD NOT try:
- Spoofing Location: Earlier, players use to fake their location and catch rare Pokemons. Now they have implemented a system where they catch players spoofing their location and ban them.
- Auto IV Checkers: Pokemon Go also bans accounts that grant access to third-party apps like IV checkers that abuse the Game API.
- Botting: Botters travel the PokeScape and collect high-level Pokemon with an army of fake characters and a lot of scripts. The Pokemon Go team keeps detecting botting and puts a shadow-ban.
- Multi-Accounting: Some players tend to cheat by using multiple accounts to take down a Gym. Pokemon Go team has implemented a down timer to detect such players.
List of Legal Pokemon Go Hacks & Tricks
After filtering out the Pokemon Go hacks, we have come down to this list of legal Pokemon Go hacks. You can use these hacks and tricks to make the game a lot easier. You can try them without worrying about anything.
1. Skip Egg Hatch Animation
When you hatch eggs in Pokemon Go after walking a lot, it still wastes a lot of time in the hatching animation. But, there is a way to skip them.
You can do that by pinching the screen when the egg hatch animation begins, instead of tapping on the screen.
This will skip the complete animation and your baby Pokemon will appear. It’ll be added to the inventory directly.
2. Skip the Raid Start Animation
Pokemon Go Raids also take a considerable amount of time. And, if your network connection is slow, you may lose your time for solo and specialty Raids. Fortunately, there is a way to skip the whole Raid Start animation.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Create an empty team and join a Raid.
- Pick your empty team and wait for the Raid to start.
- Then, just pick your Real team.
That’s it. You will be kicked back immediately to the re-join screen and when you re-join, you’ll go directly into the Raid.
3. Skip the Catch Animation
You can also skip the lengthy animation that comes up when you try catching a Pokemon. But, this is a bug that the team may fix any time. You can use it while it is still there.
Follow these steps:
- Tap on the Pokemon that you want to catch.
- Swipe from left to right with your off-hand and leave your finger down on the left side of the screen.
- Now throw the Poke Ball with your regular hand.
- Next, lift your finger off the screen as soon as the Poke Ball successfully hits the Pokemon.
- Next, tap the screen to exit the Poke Ball selector.
- Then, tap on the Run icon at the top left to leave the encounter.
That’s it. Now check your Pokemon Storage to see if the catch was successful or not. If it wasn’t, try again.
4. Instantly Add Friends
Certain Pokemon Go tasks need you to add friends to proceed further. But, finding players to add can be difficult. So, you can just use this trick to instantly add friends and complete the mission. Follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and visit your Friend List.
- Choose a Friend, scroll down, and tap on Remove Friend.
- Now just add the Friend back.
That’s it. This is the simplest way to complete the ‘add friends’ tasks.
5. Eliminate Any Pokemon from the Gym
You can eliminate any Pokemon from the Gym if you have three players with you.
Follow these steps to know what you have to do:
- Start a Gym battle with three players.
- Player 1 and Player 2 has to drop out immediately and Player 3 has to continue battling.
- Player 1 and Player 2 then have to join a new battle.
- Then, Player 1 drops out from this battle as well while Player 2 continues.
- Next, Player 1 joins another new battle and continues it.
- Finally, Player 1,2, and 3 complete their battle at the same time.
That’s it. Pokemon Go treats all the battles staged in this manner as ‘separate encounters.’ So, it calculates all three sets of damage separately.
6. Know about the Team of Any Gym with a Map Tracker
Map Trackers are special programs that can tell you which Gym belongs to which team. Earlier, they could even tell what level a Gym was, what were the Pokemons inside, the trainer’s info, and even their recent history. But, now they can only show team control, which is a good thing.
Here are the Pokemon Go Map Trackers that still work:
You can use these and have an advantage over the Gym battles.
7. Bulk Evolve Pokemons Faster
You can level up and evolve Pokemon faster by using this special trick. To do that, catch lots of Pidgey, Caterpie, and Weedle, drop a Lucky Egg, and evolve as many as you can before the Egg expires. You will have 30 minutes to max out your XP, and you can hit up around 90 evolutions in that.
You can also try force quitting the Pokemon Go app and then re-launch it while the Pokemon is evolving to get some more evolutions. But, this trick only works on a few older devices.
These are all the Pokemon Go Hacks and Cheats that you can use to make the game a lot simpler. If you’ll use these, you wouldn’t have to face the regular struggles of the game. But, don’t use the illegal hacks or your account would get banned. Or, your gained Pokemons and other rewards will be slashed. Only try the ones listed above.
That’s all for this post. I hope you find it helpful. If you have any queries or suggestions about anything written here, feel free to use the comment box.