Get the Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring: There are a lot of bosses and enemies in Elden Ring. When you fight some of the optional bosses, some of them are invading enemies that give you a lot of riches.
If you are looking for fingerprint armor, you can expect to get more riches from it. As a legendary piece, it was earned by defeating one of the bosses. Get more parts of the set when you beat the boss.
Here are the Guides below on how to get Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring?
- To get the Fingerprint Armor, you need to beat the Roundtable Knight Vyke.
- At the Contender’s Evergaol, you can find him.
- While you might attack him on your way through the Church of Inhibition, he might not attack you.
- You need to traverse and reach the Contendor’s Evergoal to defeat him. It is located to the northeast of the map.
- Head over to the Grand Lift of Rold to reach the Mountaintops of Giants.
- When you reach the Mountaintops of Giants. Then, head straight and take a right to get to the Zamor ruins.
- By taking a left and then a right, keep going. You’ll see a bridge of stones soon.
- Then, after you cross it, take a right until you see Spirit Jellyfish.
- Reaching Evergaol, you may attack many enemies and animals, so be ready for that.
- You will encounter Borealis the Freezing Fog on your way.
- You can either fight it and win, or you can move on.
- As you go through, stop at the Whiteridge road, Site of Grace, to save your location.
- Head straight and take a right from the White bridge road to reach the Lord Contendor’s Evegaol.
How to defeat Roundtable Knight Vyke?
- Examine the place get into the Evergaol.
- As he is an invading NPC and boss, defeating him is more accessible than most boss fights.
- He can use the Flame of Frenzy to make people mad.
- So, make sure to raise your mind attribute points to fight off the damage.
- This armor set will be yours after you defeat him. These are the following items he will drop upon defeat:
Fingerprint (Armor, Gauntlets, Greaves, Helm )
That’s all on how to get the Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check our other guides.