How to Download Lost Light: Lost Light is an Action game that has been released on Android, iOS, and PC gamers.
Because the game has only launched worldwide, there are a lot of players who struggle to download Lost Light on PC, Android, and iOS devices.
So if you’re experiencing similar issues, don’t fret; we’ve got the solution for you.
Before discussing what you need to do to install Lost Light on PC, Android and iOS, let me tell us that this game is set to release on January 12th, 2022.
Many players complain that they’re not able to find Lost Light on Google Play Store or Apple Store and if this is you, then read on because we have a guide that will help you download the new game for Android, IOS, and PC.
This article will provide a variety of methods of downloading Lost Light, and one of the methods requires you to visit an unofficial site known as TapTap.
If you’re unsure of the best way to download your preferred game on TapTap, continue reading this article.
Without further delay, Let’s begin:
How Do I Download Lost Light from TapTap?
Here are a few easy steps that you’ll have to be aware of:
- The first step is to download and then run the TapTap software on your phone (if you haven’t installed it before)
- If you want to download the TapTap application, click the URL.
- Once it is installed, you can launch the app on your phone.
- Enter ‘ Lost Light’ into the search bar.
- Choose the game, then hit”Download. The APK can be downloaded as well. APK through the hyperlink.
- Before you begin the download process, make sure that you have enough storage space on your device, as the application size is about 2GB.
- Once you have downloaded it, you can install it by clicking on it. APK file.
- Once you have installed the game, log into the game with your account, and then play the game.
- That’s it.
How to Download Lost Light on PC?
There are two methods you can choose to install and enjoy Lost Light on PC.
If you’re interested in finding out what these two options will be and how they function, continue studying this post.
Download PC Version
In contrast to Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, and BGMI, the game developers have launched the Lost Light PC version.
So yes, if you wish to experience this game with a larger screen, you’ll need to download its PC version through the official website.
You’ll find the “PC Version” option when you’re on the site.
If you click it, the .exe file will start automatically downloading.
After downloading, you’ll need to click it to start installing.
Then, follow the instructions on the screen until the game is fully installed on your computer. Once you’ve completed the installation, you’ll be able to take pleasure in Lost Light on your PC.
Since the game’s Android and iOS versions are made available through the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, it is possible to play using an emulator such as BlueStacks to enjoy the game on your PC.
If you aren’t sure what this procedure is, follow these steps:
- First, download and run BlueStacks on your computer.
- Complete Google sign-in procedure to gain access to Google Play Store.
- After logging in, look on the Play Store for Lost Light and download and install the game.
- After installation, click after installation, click on the Lost Light icon on the home screen to start playing the game on your computer.
- That’s it.
NOTE: Before you start the installation process, I suggest that you look up the recommended and minimum system requirements for Lost Light.
Lost Light System Requirements
To play Lost Light on PC smoothly, Your system must satisfy the following specifications. If you’re not sure what are the required minimum system requirement or the recommended requirements, take a look at this table:
OS: Windows 10 (or Windows That has DirectX 11) OS: Windows 10 (or Windows with DirectX 11 installed)
CPU: Intel Corei3-10300 Processor: Intel Core I5-10400
RAM. 8GB RAM or more RAM 16GB or higher
Graphics Card GTX 750 Graphics Card GTX 1060
That’s all you have to be aware of to get Lost Light on Android, iOS, and your PC.