Escape From Tarkov is an action-packed first-person shooter developed by Battlestate Games.
However, while it’s lots of enjoyment, the game has had its fair share of glitches and errors.
One such issue could be the Tarkov launcher that is not functioning.
Battlestate Games is working hard to make Escape from Tarkov an error-free experience, but certain players have had issues with the game’s launcher.
In a Twitter post, Battlestar Games has discussed the launcher problems and the overloaded servers.
Today, we’ll discuss the best way to resolve the issue with the launcher that is not working within Escape From Tarkov.
Therefore, we will learn how to solve the issue and enjoy the game with no further delay.
How Do I Repair Launcher Not Working in Tarkov?
There are many methods to make the Launcher work again working properly in Tarkov.
We will examine them in the following.
Run As Administrator
- Navigate to the folder of the game.
- Right-click EscapeFromTarkov.exe.
- Select Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility menu.
- Select ‘Execute this application with Administrator.’
- Make the changes. Then, you can start the game again.
- Open the folder where the game was downloaded from your PC.
- Open Battlestate Games.
- Choose Escape from Tarkov.
- Click to open the Cache folder.
- Remove the cache.
Clear Temp Folder on The Device
- Start Run. Launch the Run application.
- Search temp.
- Click OK.
- This will lead one into the Temp folder.
- Remove these Temp files here.
- Rerun the game to see whether the issue is resolved.
Delete Antivirus Software
- Find the antivirus protection icon, typically located within the Windows notification area.
- Right-click on the icon.
- Choose Disable, Stop, or Shutdown as options. Different antiviruses provide various choices.
- Furthermore, some programs would require opening and disable by using the menus for programs.
Then, install Battlestate Games Launcher.
- The installation of Battlestate Games’ launcher Battlestate Games launcher has fixed the issue for a few players. Uninstall the game launcher and install it again. Restart your device before launching into the game and verify whether the problem has been resolved.
Verify the Integrity of Game Files
- Click the arrow to the right of your username in the Launcher.
- Next, click Integrity Check.
- The process will begin on its own.
Reinstall Escape from Tarkov
- Sometimes, damaged or damaged game files may trigger a Tarkov Launcher not working error. To ensure this isn’t the case, remove the game entirely and restore it. This will resolve any problems. But, make sure to perform an integrity scan in the method described above. This will be a better option than going through the whole procedure of uninstalling and installing the game.
Keep an eye out for updates.
- Older versions of drivers, Windows, or even the game itself may create problems within the game. Verify if there are updates and then update according to. This could be the reason for the errors.
- There are a variety of solutions to solve problems with the Tarkov Launcher not working error for players. If the issue occurs at the end of Battlestate Games the game, none of these solutions will work until the developers resolve it on their side. In such instances, look through your BattleState Games Facebook and Twitter channels for updates on maintenance or server issues.
- If you’re experiencing problems receiving profile information, check out the Escape from Tarkov Critical Error Retrieving Profile Data Fix.