- BGMI requests players to transfer their PUBG game date before December 31.
- It is only Facebook or Twitter accounts that will be accepted to transfer data.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India lets you connect to two reports on social networks simultaneously.
Krafton has posted a notice posted on its official Battlegrounds Mobile India website that informs players that the transfer of data that connects PUBG Mobile BGMI is set to be shut down on December 31.
The company will be asking players to transfer their data prior to the deadline of. The company claims it is “providing services for data transfer to secure fans’ data who are from India.”
It’s important to know that data transfer is only accessible through a Facebook or Twitter accounts. People who have used Google Play to sign in to PUBG aren’t in a position to transfer their information.
The company explains that the reason is because Google does not support logins using embedded browsers.
How can I Transfer Data to PUBG Mobile BGMI?
PUBG transfers of data takes place through the account players previously used for accessing the PUBG game application. Only players who have logged into their Twitter or Facebook accounts are able to transfer their personal data online.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India game on your Smartphone.
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- When a new character is created in Battlegrounds Mobile India, you will get a pop-up asking you to transfer your account’s data.
- Click Agree.
- You will then see a second window in which you must select the SNS (Social Networking Service) account you would like to transfer information in BGMI in the older application (PUBG mobile).
- It will then ask a second time if you would like to transfer your data from the previous application.
- Click Agree.
- If you’ve selected the incorrect social media account There is also the option of linking or alter another account in the game’s settings.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India lets you connect 2 social accounts simultaneously.
- After you click Agree and you’ll receive an email advising you that your data from the previous account was transfered successfully to your new one.
Thank you for Reading! !