Smartwatch notifications are here! Now, get your texts, calls, emails, calendar events and habit alerts from your smartphone with just a glance at your Peak. You also now have the ability to export your data to help you do customized analyses, metric comparisons and more. Get the full story below.
Keep posted with Peak
In the middle of a run or ride? An important meeting? A date? Or maybe, you just want a more convenient way to see messages and alerts. Smartwatch notifications let you see who’s reaching out, your calendar events and habit alerts without requiring you to reach for your phone.
A few highlights of smartwatch notifications:
- When you receive texts, calls or other notifications on your phone, you’ll be alerted with a vibration and see the notification on your Peak.
- Peak will keep your notifications visible for five minutes so you have time to browse them before dismissing them.
- You can choose to get vibration alerts or switch it to Do Not Disturb mode. See our iOS or Android support sections for more details.
A couple of important things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you have the latest Peak firmware, 1.8.15, and Basis Peak app, 1.5.0.
- To turn on notifications, you’ll need to activate them on your phone. There’s also some differences in how notifications work in iOS and Android. Learn more in the tutorials for iOS or Android.
All your data, at your service
Our new data export feature lets you populate your own charts and graphs with your activity and fitness metrics, do customized analyses, in-depth comparisons and more.
A few data export highlights:
- You can download minute-by-minute sensor data including heart rate, calories burned, steps, perspiration and skin temperature.
- Data is available for the last 7 days, 30 days, for the entire time since your last download or since you started an account.
- B1 or Carbon Steel Edition users can export their data by logging in through the Basis Peak app.
To learn more about data export, please visit our support section.
Have a great year!
-The Basis Team